The Tuesday/Thursday Class meets 9:15am-11:45am or 12:30pm-3:00pm. Children must be 3 years old by August 31 and be completely toilet trained. Tuition is $179 per month (Sept-May) for the community or $168 for Light of Life Church Members.
Low student to teacher ratio - 6 students to 1 teacher.
- Light of Life Preschool incorporates a Christian education through developmental activities.
- Age appropriate activities offer children opportunities to learn at their own pace through discovery, play, exploration and social interaction.
- Center include creative arts, role playing, pre-reading and pre-math activities, cooperative learning, reading loft, small motor and sensory activities.
Children learn about God's love through song, prayer, weekly Bible stories/devotion, and monthly chapel time.
- Pre-math Skills - counting, patterns, and sorting
- Pre-reading Skills - The Zoo-Phonics program helps children to recognize letters and sounds through fun and developmental activities.
- Healthy snacks provided each class day by Light of Life.
- Field Trips - Parents and Siblings are always welcome!
- Fall and Spring Progress Reports.
- Fall and Spring Parent/ Teacher Conferences.