The Pre-K classes meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:15am-11:45am or 12:30pm-3:00pm. Children must be 4 years old by August 31. Monthly tuition (Sept - May) is $239 for the Community or $217 for Light of Life Members.
We limit each class to 16 students.
Low student to teacher ratio - 8 students to 1 teacher.
- Light of Life Preschool incorporates a Christian education with many other developmental activities.
- Children learn about God's love through song, prayer, weekly Bible stories/devotion, and monthly chapel time.
- Pre-math Skills - Counting to 100, patterns, sorting, and more.
- Pre-reading Skills - The Zoo-Phonics program helps children to recognize letters and sounds through fun and developmental activities.
- Age appropriate activities offer children opportunities to learn at their own pace through discovery, exploration, and social interaction.
- Centers include creative arts, role playing, pre-reading and pre-math activities, ipads, cooperative learning, reading loft and sensory activities.
- NEW! Healthy snacks provided each class day by Light of Life.
- Field Trips - Parents and Siblings are always welcome!
- Fall and Spring Progress Reports.
Fall and Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences.